The Comfort of Home
When extenuating healthcare needs arise, recover with privacy and convenience in the comfort of home with Attuned Care.
Coming home from the hospital or rehab center can be a welcome relief, but the transition isn’t always an easy one. Attuned Care provides the necessary medical support our clients need and the strength and confidence necessary for a full recovery.
We also offer proactive care to prevent the need for hospitalization or specialized nursing facility stays in the first place.
EMERGENCY ROOM VISITS
Nursing & Therapy
Attuned Care in-home registered nurses manage, observe, and evaluate care with the goal of helping to improve conditions or prevent a current condition from worsening. This allows our clients to have increased independence, giving them the opportunity to take charge of their own health needs.
Tell us what you need. We’ll be there.
Fully recover in the comfort and convenience of home:
- Skilled assessment and interventions tailored to individual needs
- Health monitoring for significant changes in condition
- Communication and coordination with primary care physicians and other members of the care team
- Counseling and coordination of resources
- Short- and long-term planning
- Preventative care and disease management
- Wound care
- Medical equipment arrangements
- Teaching about and monitoring of medications
Feel the Attuned Care difference.
If you’ve ever had to navigate home-health services for yourself or a loved one before, you’ll be amazed at how Attuned Care does things differently. We improve, simplify, and strengthen support for the benefit of all involved.
- We specifically tailor care for both those who are aging at home and those who are residents of senior living communities.
- We seamlessly integrate into existing care teams through partnership with primary care and other clinicians.
- We take accountability for clinical outcomes, such as working to avoid readmission to hospitals.
- We provide proactive care to prevent acute events rather than waiting to react after they’ve occurred.
Come home and stay home.
Many therapeutic interventions provided at home speed recovery from illness, injury, or surgery. Home-based therapies allow individuals to develop independence with daily activities of daily living in a convenient and comfortable setting. Families are also able to be closely involved in the rehabilitation process.
Receive visits from Attuned Care team members who not only address your medical necessities but also offer a suite of therapeutic-care options to meet your needs and interests, such as:
- Wellness education for individuals and families
- Rehabilitative services such as physical-, occupational-, and speech-therapy
- Dietary consultation
- Fall prevention education
In addition, our social workers help maximize coping skills, navigate community resources, and manage social and emotional difficulties. And if additional equipment to aid in treatment and recovery is needed in the home, Attuned Care assists in making these arrangements.
Reduce readmissions and increase satisfaction with in-home transitional care.
- Assessment and evaluation
- Pre- and post-operative care
- Obtaining and monitoring vitals
- Wound care
- Tube feeding, G-tube care and education
- Pulmonary care
- Medication management and administration
- Central line and port maintenance
- Influenza vaccinations
- Ostomy and colostomy care
- Heart failure
- Diabetic care
- Catheter care
- Infusion therapies
- Lab draws, injections, and IV therapies
- Transitional care
- Memory care
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic care
- Gait training
- Fall prevention and home modification